Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weigh in Schmeigh in

So I went to my second weigh in today.  My first weigh in was last week which set my starting weight. So was it Good New or Bad News you say!  Well first let me tell you about the wonderful foods I ate this last week.  Because the recipes make so much, I ate left overs from earlier in the week.  I think I can safely say that the best thing was the Chicken Wrap with Spiced Yogurt.   It was amazing.   Not too spicy, just right.  More importantly it was easy to make.  Made all the components the night before then just put it together Saturday night.

Monday was good too.  I made a Chicken and Bok Choy stirfry.  It was very tasty and hit all the right spots.  I know you think with all that you are eating Angela, just how the hell do you expect to lose weight.  Well now for the news .... I lost 2.2 lbs.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Days!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, if you're going to tell us about the food at least give us a pic and a recipe. It sucks that we can appreciate it other than just your word. Although, your word is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete