Saturday, January 31, 2015

OMG! That Was Easy!

So Day 24 of our 24 day challenge has come and gone.  We began this challenge on January 7, with Jim reluctantly agreeing to "do it?" "But don't expect me to like it," Jim says.  Well like he did.  We ate great.  We didn't starve.  We didn't crave anything.  And we saw immediate difference in our energy.  Before the first week was over Jim was no longer taking afternoon naps and I had more energy than I could remember.

You would think that would be enough right, but no it got better.  I had so much energy that, me who is not a morning person, began getting up earlier and working out.  My days were brighter and I had more hours in the day to accomplish things because I know longer came home drooping.  I used to come home fix dinner then get in bed to relax.  No more.  I would come home fix dinner and then play with my granddaughter.  Same with Jim.  Instead of coming home and taking a nap, the eating dinner, then bpvegging in front of TV, he was now coming home and working on his truck.  Then after dinner playing with grandbaby.

We both fell like we are in our twenties again.  And again you would think that would be enough right?  But no it got even better.  At the end of 24 days, I have lost 11 pounds and 8 inches.  Jim has lost 14 pounds and 11 inches.  Needless to say, I am no longer dragging Jim into a new lifestyle.  He has jumped in with both feet.

This challenge has CHANGED OUR LIFE!  We can't imagine going back to the drab, lifeless existence that we were living.  We had no idea how bad our energy level was until we had so much more.  I challenge all my friends to give me 24 days to change your life.   Go to www.ez2bhealthy.info or www.choosethechallenge.com/2bhealthy.   You to can change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment