Thursday, January 8, 2015

Challenge Day 2

So we are on day 2.  Well got worried because I had a headache all night and felt weird when I was sleeping.  Woke up still with headache, so I took my spark because I will not be side tracked and within 30 minutes I felt great.  In fact I felt great all day.  I cleaned my bedroom, vacuumed (including moving furniture around) and caught up on some work.  Then my hunny came home and we prepare dinner together.



Dinner tonight was Chicken Tikki with a Hearts of Palm Salad with Avocado and Tomatos.  It was great.  I am so proud of us for doing this.

My Coach and friend, Deonda, said I should tell my "Why."  Well there are several.  So I will star with the most important one is that I am 48 years old.  I want to see 80.   I would love to see my great grandchildren being born and share in some of their lives so that I won't just be someone they heard about.  I want to be healthy!  This Summer we lost my Father in Law at the age of 74.  He actually died just two weeks after his birthday.  He had a pacemaker, couldn't walk long distances and was generally unhealthy.  I worry that I will lose my husband early and I don't want to reach 80 without him (you know he is 2 years older than me).  So I want him to be healthy with me.  So that is the most important reason we are on this journey together.  I will share my other reasons as we go.

Well til tomorrow:  be well, be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment