Saturday, January 17, 2015

An Easy 5 Pounds!

So it is Day 11 of our 24 day challenge and the first tier of results are in.  I am amazed at how fast and easy the first phase was.  The first phase was the cleanse phase.  We ate quite well, as I have shown in my previous blogs.  Now we are entering the max phase.  This is the phase were we are supposed to really start seeing a difference.

But we have already seen the difference.  We have more energy, are eating better, and the changes show.  I have lost 5.5 pounds in 11 days while eating great food, not feeling deprived and not even craving anything.  I have lost a total of 4.25 inches.  Jim has lost 5 pounds and 5.5 inches.  If you want to do this too, go to www.advocare.com/141230885. #advoallin

I can't even explain how great this is.  So now for another reason why.  I want to wear cuter clothes.  You ladies know what I mean.  All the cute clothes are made size 12 and smaller.  I want those clothes.

So to recap the great food, below are the pictures of what we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment